- Comparison service
In observance of the law 34/2002, ofJuly 11, of services of the information society and of electronic commerce, the holder of this portal is SoftDoit s. l. , with its office at Calle Beethoven 8, 6º 1ª, Barcelona - Spain. 08021 and registered in the Companies House (Registro Mercantil) of Barcelona with Protocol number 635 volume 42579 with the following NIF id number B65541948 and the following contact email address: email@example.com
Protection of Personal Data
Please read our privacy statement carefully, as it describes our practice of collecting, using, disclosing, retaining and protecting your personal data, as Responsible for Treatment, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR 2016/679.
1. Information collection
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we collect data about you (user) at the time when:
- Complete online forms to access any of our services or receive newsletters.
- Tell us your contact information when you register as a manufacturer or when you update this information.
- Contact us through non-online channels (such as by phone, fax, SMS, email or regular mail).
The sending of this data by the user implies the acceptance of this clause. In addition, the user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility will be extended to the veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by SoftDoit, S.L. to access certain content or services offered by the web.
2. Use of data
SoftDoit, S.L., as responsible, will treat your Personal and Professional Data with the following purposes:
- Manage your registration as a user, since these data allow you to identify and give access to different functionalities
- Provide information and services that you have requested
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, through customer services and assistance activities).
- Provide you with information that we are required to send to you in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- Contact us to see if you want to participate in our studies.
- Offer you newsletters, advertising, information or marketing oriented, that may be useful.
- Your data may be provided to companies providing software in order to expedite your purchase decision and be more informed about the different solutions. Your data may be provided to third parties, always to software companies collaborators of SoftDoit, S.L., with the aim of informing you about the different solutions.
3. Data Protection Rights
The data you have provided to register or to register for any service we offer, and in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, will be incorporated into an automated file with the strictest Confidentiality by SoftDoit.
As long as you do not inform us otherwise, we will understand that your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any variation and that we have your consent to use them in the aforementioned purposes.
The Data Treatment Managers undertake to respect the confidentiality of their Personal Data and to guarantee the exercise of their rights. At any time you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the reason for your request.
4. Subscription to Newsletter
In the event that you authorize your subscription to the SoftDoit Newsletter, we will provide information about our services, through various means such as electronic mail, any other equivalent electronic communication means, such as SMS, or through the making of telephone calls.
Intellectual and industrial property
Any of the contents of the website, unless we indicate otherwise, are exclusively owned by SoftDoit. For example, the graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and other elements that appear on the website. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained in the website are protected by law. If you want to use some of the content of SoftDoit you have only to request it and we will indicate how you may use them.
The parties submit, at their option, for the resolution of conflicts and with waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts of the user's domicile.