In compliance with Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on information society services and electronic commerce, the owner of this portal is SoftDoit S.L., with a registered address at Calle Aribau 203, 1º 2ª, Barcelona - Spain, 08021, and registered in the Mercantile Registry (Regristro Mercantil) of Barcelona with protocol number 635 volume 42579, with NIF B65541948 and with the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data protection policy
Please read carefully our privacy statement, as it describes our company practices, as Data Controllers, for the collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal data, in accordance with GDPR 2016/679.
1. Collection of information
We collect data about you (the user), to the extent permitted by applicable law, at any time when you:
- Complete online forms to access one of our services or to receive newsletters.
- Provide us with or update your contact details during the manufacturer registration process.
- Contact us via offline channels (such as telephone, fax, SMS, email or regular mail).
By sending these data, the user agrees to the acceptance of this clause. In addition, the user assumes responsibility for the correct use of the website. This responsibility also refers to the veracity and legality of the information provided by the user in the forms issued by SoftDoit, S.L. to access certain content or services offered by the site.
2. Data Usage and Processing
As Data Controller, SoftDoit, S.L. will use your Personal and Professional Data for the following purposes:
- Manage your registration, since data allow the identifcation and access to the different features.
- Provide you with information and services that you have requested.
- Manage our relationship with you (for example, through customer support and personal assistance).
- Send you relevant and necessary information in order to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations.
- Allow us to contact you to ask for your participation in our studies.
- Send you newsletters, advertising, or marketing oriented information that may be useful.
- Your data may be offered only to third party software providers that collaborate with SoftDoit, S.L., to keep you informed about their different solutions.
- The software providers will treat your data in accordance with their privacy policies. If you wish, visit their websites for additional information. Please follow this link for a list of providers that collaborate with us.
3. Data Protection Rights
In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, the data you provide to register with Softdoit or with any of the services it offers, will be incorporated into an automated file with the strictest Confidentiality by SoftDoit.
We understand that, unless otherwise stated, your data has not been modified, that you agree to notify us of any changes, and that we have your consent to use it for the aforementioned purposes.
Data Controller Managers are commited to respect the confidentiality of your Personal Data and to guarantee the exercise of your rights. You can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition at any time, by sending an email to: email@example.com, indicating the reason of your request.
4. Subscription to our Newsletter
If you grant us permission to authorize your subscription to the SoftDoit Newsletter, you enable us to send you information about our services through various means such as electronic mail, any other equivalent electronic communication means, such as SMS, or through direct telephone calls.
Intellectual and industrial property
The content, graphic design, source code, logos, texts, graphics, illustrations, photographs, and any other elements that appear on this website are, unless otherwise stated, the exclusive property of SoftDoit S.L. Similarly, all trade names, trademarks or distinctive signs of any kind contained here are protected by law. The use of any of these elements is subject to the express consent of SoftDoit S.L., and can be obtained on request.
The parties agree, at their own choice and waiving any other jurisdiction, that the resolution of any disputes should be taken to the courts and tribunals of the user's place of residence. Also, as an entity adhered to CONFIANZA ONLINE, and under the terms of its Code of Ethics, in case of disputes relating to recruitment and online advertising, data protection and protection of minors, the user may resort to the system of extrajudicial resolution of disputes CONFIANZA ONLINE (www.confianzaonline.es).