Do you need a program to manage your business and increase decision making capacity? Do you want to automate daily tasks and be more productive at work? According to the SoftDoit report on the use of ERP software in Spain, 82% of companies have a business management system.
If you are looking for the best ERP software for your business, we can help you. The process of searching and selecting a tool to manage your company can be slow and expensive. Furthermore, 60% of companies have failed by deploying software that did not meet their expectations. To be successful in choosing a solution, it is crucial to take into account several factors such as size, sector and business requirements.
At SoftDoit we offer you a free and neutral comparison of the most suitable programs for your organisation. You just have to dedicate two minutes to fill in the form on the page. We will analyse your needs and send you a personalised and free ranking with the ideal management programs for your business. If you also want to delve into everything that an ERP software can bring you, you just have to keep reading.
What is ERP software?
An ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) is a software system that integrates some of the main business processes such as production, accounting, and billing or inventory. In general, this solution allows the addition of modules to extend the functionalities of the software based on the needs of each company. An enterprise resource planning tool supports decision making and helps speed up the resolution of problems.
Discover the benefits of using ERP software
Management systems are a key element for business development, since they allow the integration of company information and simplification of all internal and external processes. Some of the main advantages of having this solution are:
- Facilitate and optimise decision making in the company.
- Know the evolution of the business at all times.
- Manage available resources more efficiently.
- Obtain updated data for the planning of future actions.
- Increase profitability and business productivity.
- Improve employee performance and company productivity.
- Offer a higher quality service to customers.
- Manage projects more efficiently.
- Reduce business costs and increase profits.
- Avoid duplication of tasks thanks to greater coordination.
- Accelerate commercial activity and close more sales.
- Improve work flow processes thanks to automation.
- Enhance innovation and stand out from the competition.
What are the main functionalities of an ERP system?
An ERP software is an essential tool for the efficient management of all business and its development. This system allows the integration of the different areas of the company, to achieve greater coordination amongst the different departments. Additionally, the ERP system is involved in the control of many business activities such as sales, deliveries or payments. The primary functions of any ERP are the following:
- Manage the accounting and administrative tasks of the organisation.
- Obtain business status information in real time for accurate decision making.
- Manage available materials and resources efficiently.
- Control warehouse stock and maintain optimum levels.
- Track sales and commercial actions.
- Supervise logistics processes, distribution and production.
- Guarantee the security of confidential client and company information.
- Share information among the constituents of the organisation.
- Enhance the internal communication of the company.
- Manage the human capital of the company in a simple way.
- Increase the return on investment (ROI) in the short term.
- Automate all mechanical and repetitive tasks.
Which modules to integrate with a business management tool?
With the passage of time, companies grow and evolve, so ERP software must be flexible and allow the incorporation of different modules that perform new functions. The integration of modules is increasingly common, since it is a simple way to expand the utilities of a software. Depending on the specific functionalities that your organisation requires, you may need some of the following extensions:
- Production or inventory: Ideal for planning manufacturing, stock control, managing the entry and exit of products, etc.
- Accounting: An essential module for financial and administrative management.
- Human Resources: Essential to manage personnel, payroll and talent recruitment.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management): Essential to manage relationships with customers and maintain customer loyalty.
- Sales: Covers the commercial activity of the organisation, such as the creation of promotions and discounts, or the monitoring of purchases.
- SCM (Supply Chain Management): Disconnected from Production and Inventory, it serves to manage the supply and distribution of the final product.
In addition to the essential modules, there are other optional ones that can also be very useful and that are increasingly implemented:
- Marketing: Indispensable for the planning and execution of the different communication campaigns.
- Business analysis: Useful for obtaining a global and strategic vision of the company.
- Project management: Valubale for the planning and administration of resources.
- e-Commerce: Ideal to create and manage an online store, upload datasheets of each product, place orders on the web, etc.
- Document management: Perfect for the organisation and classification of all types of files.
Discover the advantages of ERP cloud deployment
According to data obtained from the SoftDoit report on the use of ERP software in Spain, about 66% of companies have cloud-based management software. Cloud computing offers innumerable benefits, but here are the most important ones:
- Save on initial costs, since cloud deployment is more economical.
- Simplify software maintenance by managing incidents externally.
- Access to company information at all times, through devices.
- Share documents and files with the rest of the company members in a simple way.
- Protect confidential business data through encrypted connections.
- Perform regular updates automatically through the cloud servers.
What is the best ERP software?
As you can see, deploying a management system offers many advantages. However, finding a program that adapts to the specific needs of your company is not easy. In addition, it requires a considerable investment of time and money. At SoftDoit we offer you a free and neutral comparison with the most fitting ERP software for your entity. All you have to do is fill in the form on the page. In just two minutes you will receive a personalised ranking with the most suitable management software for your business. Let SoftDoit do the work for you, while you focus on managing your company. Our comparator analyses over 400 solutions and selects the ones that best fit the requirements of your company. Over 35,000 companies already trust us. What are you waiting for? Fill in the form now and find the best ERP for your company!